Ottawa Movie Prices Fun Things To Do ...with A Group Of ?

Fun things to do ...with a group of ? - ottawa movie prices

Hey,
I wish with my friends one night. But I do not know what to do. There are about 6 of us (except BFS) at the age of 15-16. and I would hang out. but nobody has a house big enough to accommodate 6 young .... always go to the movies, but with the cost of movie stars .. get this ridiculous ... And what do crazy things? Oh, and we live in Ottawa, Ontario .. So it's a bit cold in the winter ...... XD

5 comments:

♥ Oh My Gosh ♥ said...

Swimming is fun. What about swimming, then go to McDonald's?

ĸaтнryn said...

Maybe you can skate.

Marne said...

Search for a cafe or something, there are plenty of cool, free places to hang out. Expand your mind and go to a free concert ....

Ellen said...

Go to a park and play football in the mud. Keep all women, if they can be mixed are violated

2uk_ said...

Puff Puff Pass - Get a series of

(I was not a joke ...: |)

Post a Comment