Frozen Chicken What Can I Do With This Frozen Chicken?

What can I do with this frozen chicken? - frozen chicken

I cook frozen chicken thighs. I shoved it in my oven, because I am all fat is bad, the other day and are always clean. So I try to frozen chicken in large pot simmering on the stove. I went into the cream of the cream of chicken or something there, B / C because they are frozen, I do not think it can be cooked without something to cook in the cream, I think, therefore, nothing, except for cream potatoes. I have several tomato sauce, diced tomatoes (but I do not think I'll go that way if she is my only option), white sauce with sausage, canned condensed soup, Chicken Noodle Vegetable sourkraut different doses (sp?). I do not see any soup, canned soup only. Oh yes, I too, and put beans in chili sauce and Pinaple peach in the fridge. Can someone help me to do something, something with my limited resources?

0 comments:

Post a Comment