Does Blue Cheese Cause Cancer I Love Blue Cheese(stilton),every Day Almost Eat One Pack(about 150g), But Will This Cause Cancer ?

I love blue cheese(stilton),every day almost eat one pack(about 150g), but will this cause cancer ? - does blue cheese cause cancer

150 g Stilton cheese.
Yummy.
I would not worry.
Not all problems are susceptible to cholesterol.

People are starting to worry fanatics.
Stilton Get out of the equation and what you replaced?
Perhaps even worse.
He is the King of the Blues () with Roquefort.
I could eat as much as I could bear.
If you believe everything you read and hear causes, then the sign that says it all cancers "is correct.
And if true would have no objection.
"The death of Stilton.
Which way to go.
(I like my with the port of course or a good quince jam or raspberry).

David H. It is not true.
Number of fats for the fat in dry matter.
In French cheese you see the word "liver-Mate"
In reality, a Brie, 60% of a large amount of moisture and dryness matter.So small amount of fat we eat is actually 35% (due to a large amount of moisture feed).
DryCheese, there is little moisture to eat all the fat.
Many cheeses are higher in fat than 60% of Brie.

Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_matter

Hard to understand, but think about it.
Many cheeses are higher in fat than 60% of Brie.

6 comments:

The Unknown Chef said...

Most respondents are not aware of the benefits of cheese, and Yo-Yo starter, 150 grams of about 4 ounces, and will not hurt, stilton cheese is dry and not much fat as I know, and 20 years as a cook the world gives me an idea of cheese is now, if you are a double-or triple-cream brie would cream containing 40-60% fat milk then eat I be worried about is the bacteria actually very useful.

happy cooker said...

There is lots of cheese. No cancer, but your cholesterol is high, something that could lead to a heart attack or stroke.

lalala said...

everything causes cancer ... I would not worry.

Mz Kay Tay Bby<3 said...

No, but give us the run ..
lol

Jenzinn said...

be influenced crorestllo high

Jenzinn said...

be influenced crorestllo high

Post a Comment