High Speed Scanning Time Warner Cable High Speed Connection Keeps Getting Lost.?

Time Warner Cable High Speed connection keeps getting lost.? - high speed scanning

I am a TWC customer, it seems to always lose my connection to high-speed service. Confirms the lights on the modem and high-tech that I have a connection. However, technicians are not able to find the problem. Tech IP said connection is displayed. Checked the settings and firewall state. Scanning for viruses and spyware. I restore factory default desktop and still maintain the connection loss. Once the connection is interrupted. I booted up and recover. It can take up to 5 minutes. All this seems to have started when my firewall was a warning that someone had tried to access my computer via remote access. Firewall, said that access was blocked.
OS: Vista IE: 7 Any suggestions?

3 comments:

someones... said...

Perhaps the opinion of his new and very likely to have problems, or may be a virus, and the TWC is automatically sent to you too many packages, try to take the firewall if it does not work that
Go to the Run command, type and press the Enter key and enter it in the window:
1. ipconfig / flushdns
2. ipconfig / release all
3. ipconfig / renew

Captain Computer said...

I'm Justin
Send an email to my IT person. It is the best. E-mail him. His address is bscott@comptroub.com sure to tell him I said that e-mail

justme said...

Go to "Internet Options" and check the settings are always connected. Or maybe Vista or Internet Explorer 7 --- the two are still errors.

Post a Comment