Shelf Store What Agency Monitors Grocery Store Item Price Accuracy Based On Advertised Price And Shelf Sticker?

What agency monitors grocery store item price accuracy based on advertised price and shelf sticker? - shelf store

I am selling my spot in line. And while I try to do everything is made in my order, the order is always wrong. You have to be always seem to require that products be advertised (or appear on store shelves) at a price, but come to the next. Inevitably, I have too many $ 5 - $ 6 per week. Last week was $ 12, and I had to go to the reception. It was too much to take my complaint to the excess. He showed last 6 bills and do not seem to much care. Is there an agency that consumer demands for foods with the exact price monitored? Thank you for answering.

2 comments:

NHMike said...

I want to start with the Office of the Attorney General or the Office of Consumer Affairs. Depending on your condition, the state agency may be different (if) they even do so. This agency should be able to help or remember where to start.

You should also complain to the Office of Consumer Affairs to stores (), a copy of all correspondence. Many businesses have taken measures in case of overload - a product is free again.

csucdart... said...

Bringing a class action. Place an ad in the newspaper and see if you can encourage each other to pursue together. I bet you hear it!

Post a Comment